At a glance
- In the “Browse Exhibits” view, click an exhibit’s title to open the Neatline editor.
- Click Public View to open the public-facing version of the exhibit visible to anonymous users.
- Click Exhibit Settings to edit the default values entered when you created the exhibit.
- Click Import Omeka Items to bulk-import Omeka items into the exhibit.
- Click Delete to permanently remove the exhibit.
Once you’ve created one or more exhibits, the “Browse Exhibits” view makes it possible to find, filter, edit, and display them. A couple of options are available for each of the exhibit listings:
Click on the exhibit title to open up the editing environment for the exhibit, which makes it possible to create the collection of “records” that constitutes the exhibit’s content (see the “Neatline Records: An Overview” guide for more information).
Click here to view the exhibit as it appears on the public-facing version of the website.
Click here to re-display the form for the basic configuration settings that were defined when the exhibit was created (eg, “Title,” “URL Slug,” “Base Layers”). These values can be editing at any point after the exhibit has been created.
Import Omeka Items
Click here to open the form that makes it possible to populate the exhibit with content by bulk-importing Omeka items. For more information, see the “Creating Records” guide.
Click here to permanently delete the exhibit. You’ll get a pop-up message asking for confirmation. Important: When an exhibit is deleted, it is completely removed from the database - along with all the records that belonged to it - and cannot be recovered.